Meet Karissa & Mike! Karissa is a total space nerd and when there’s a clear night, you will probably find her nestled in the rocks with her camera and tripod as she catches the Milky Way through her lens. Mike loves everything related to Chicago sports, and more than anything, he loves sitting outside with a cold beverage in hand watching a game with his friends and family. We’re quality over quantity kind of folk, and we hold this ideal close to our hearts in everything we do. We live in a small neighborhood near the mountains in LA, and we spend much of our free time exploring the public lands around us, hanging out with our friends and family while cooking delicious meals. We feel like the luckiest people in the world every time we think about the fact that we get to work in the places we love with people we love, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
This is Hilary! Hilary is based out of Arcadia, CA. She's an elopement photographer and we're so pumped to have her on our team as an associate photographer, wedding day hype girl, bonus BFF, and adventure guide all rolled into one! Photographing couples in love is truly her passion and she loves that her job allows her to be a part of so many special moments in people’s lives! If you ask her, she'll tell you that she honestly has her dream job. She's also an occasional interior stylist and an online business owner. In Hilary's free time you'll find her traveling, golfing, hiking, camping, and kayaking!
She can't wait to learn more about your story and help your dream elopement day a reality!
Kristin is a lover of adventures and story-telling. She has taken that love and turned it into a career, by following her passion for theatre and now by joining the Wildflower team! She is also a certified yoga instructor and loves all types of fitness that involve being outdoors. She and her husband (who happens to also be on the Wildflower team!) live in Los Angeles with their sweet mutt, Sammy. She has known Karissa and Mike for over 10 years and is thrilled and honored to be a part of their team to make your dream elopements a reality.
Sean is a composer for film, TV, and games. He has contributed music to multiple network TV shows, and has written music for independent films, video games, and promotional advertisements. Sean is based in LA, and outside of work, loves spending time with his wife and his dog Sammy. He is also a considerable nerd who enjoys playing video games and delving into the histories and finer details of fictional universes such as Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Sean has an immense passion for storytelling through music and collaborating with other people. He is thrilled to be able to contribute to your story and to create a musical backdrop for your special day. Check out seanpack.com.
- Karissa is a huge space nerd and still brags about going to Space Camp in the 7th grade.
- Karissa is the kind of gal who asks for all three salsas at Chipotle.
- Karissa aspires to be Leslie Knope when she grows up.
- Karissa would pretty much always rather be hanging around a campfire.
- Mike used to run a cocktail bar in New York City and makes a pretty mean Old Fashioned (available upon request).
- Mike can quote pretty much every line from Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and most Disney Channel original movies.
- Mike initially won Karissa's heart by asking her to go out with him to get a flight of guacamole.
- Mike fell to his knees and cried his happiest tears when the Chicago Cubs won the world series in 2016
- Kristin is a total book worm! At any given point in the day, you’ll find her curled up with an historical fiction or time travel fantasy novel and a giant cup of coffee.
- Kristin is a musical theatre nerd and loves a good showtune! She actually met Karissa and Mike in college, where they all studied theatre together.
- Kristin lived in Japan for 9 months working for Tokyo Disney as a singer. While she was there, she climbed Mount Fuji!
-If you scrolled through Kristin’s Instagram feed, you would more probably see more dogs than people.
-Sean grew up in the mountains of Colorado and was taught to ski at the ripe old age of one and a half
-Sean was a singer and studied opera before becoming a composer
-Sean LOVES enchiladas (and for that matter a good margarita)
-Sean met his wife during a musical theater production they both were in
-Sean’s karaoke song of choice is *NSYNC’s It’s Gonna Be Me
- Remus LOVES to give a hug (like actually pulls you in for a cuddle squeeze).
- Remus is a collector of fine things: sticks, rocks and giant palm leaves.
- Remus is the first one in the household to head to bed each night, quietly excusing himself to go catch some ZZZ's.
- Remus has already decided that you are his best friend.